Courses & Certifications
Get certified to teach Yin Yoga! Convenience, flexibility, and a comprehensive curriculum that can prepare you for students at every stage of their practice.
- 30+ hours of video lessons and classes
- A copy of Kassandra’s book “Yin Yoga: Stretch The Mindful Way”
- An in-depth yin yoga teacher training manual
- Final quiz
- A certificate of completion
- 20 non-contact continuing education hours with Yoga Alliance
- Teacher & community support
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO NEW CONTENT
Would you like to teach yoga online?
Learn how to START & GROW a successful YouTube channel with this in-depth online training!
I’ll also take you through my own process to create passive income streams through online courses.
This is an all access pass to the knowledge I’ve learned building my channel over the years.
No previous experience required and it’s very beginner friendly. It’s a step-by-step training that will tackle all your biggest questions and will help you get started online.
The Art of Allowing is a 31-day program for anyone who wants more abundance in their lives.
Move away from hustling and step into allowing. This is ideal for those of you who want to make some radical shifts and manifest big time.
Commit to a daily practice for 31 days so we can shed our resistance between where we are and where we want to be and amplify our creative potential to get there.
find More programs in my mobile app
Available on mobile devices, tablets, browsers, Roku and Apple TV!
Enjoy the collection of classes from the Yoga with Kassandra YouTube library as well as exclusive members-only classes, monthly calendars and programs. New members-only classes and monthly calendars are added every month!
- 300+ classes that can be streamed or downloaded
- Full unlimited access to monthly yoga calendars and programs
- New members-only content added every month
- Scheduling calendar and video tracker
- In-app journaling feature